PiggyVac Backpack Vacuum Cleaner - Cleantech
The PiggyVac is an Australian designed machine which has with stood the test of time with continuous improvements and modifications since 1985, with the purpose of giving just what a cleaner needs in a vacuum cleaner, and the right price to match.
Being the most robust backpack vacuum cleaner available, Its sturdy frame has a sturdy internal structure to match, which boasts an 1100 watt motor which is an ample amount of power for vacuuming.
Its ventilated ergonomic back support combined with waist harness removes the strain on your shoulders that comes with prolonged periods of cleaning or those who suffer from lower and upper back related strains and weaknesses. Added Comfort and hygiene is given with ventilated flexible shoulder straps that are softened with removable lambswool sleeves.
Its easy lid clip system means you can rotate the hose for either a right handed or left handed user. The simple lid design and spacious internal body means reaching into the machine to clean filters and dust bags becomes less of an annoyance, and more of a productivity gain.
- MOTOR: 1,100 Watts, 240 volts
- AIRFLOW: 45.6 l/sec @ 40mm orifice
- WATERLIFT: 2,300mm @ closed orifice
- FILTRATION: 4 stage with paper dust bag, cloth dust bag, micro and after filter. Optional HEPA filtration is available, please enquire.
- DUST BAG CAPACITY: 5 Litres
- POWER CABLE: 15 metres, 10 amp
- APPLICATION: Dry vacuum
- AUX POWER: Power outlet for optional power carpet brush
- WEIGHT: 4.4kg
- SOUND RATING: 66 Db
Full 12 months on faulty workmanship and parts, excluding consumable items.
Our vacuum motors have a life expectancy of approximately 700-800 hours.