Belt Clamp Hardtouch
Security of Hardtouch tools is our number one priority, therefore, designing each item we make sure it is safe to use and does the job perfectly. Hardtouch Floor Installation Belt Clamp can be used to make the process of floor installation quicker and more efficient. The main principle of this tool is to clamp the first and last row of flooring together using a long strap, which expands further with each row. It offers maximum stability and precision to every flooring installation project: laying solid floor boards, engineering floor, laminate floor and other flooring systems.
Hardtouch Belt Clamp provides clamping pressure of 100 kg and can be used with any plank thickness or width. Using this simple yet beneficial tool, you will be able to achieve professional flooring design.
- Clamp Belt Length: 4 meters
- Clamp Belt Width: 12 cm
- Clamping Pressure: 100 kg
- Designed to use with any plan width or thickness
- Holds the set planks in place during the flooring installation process
- Beneficial with floor boards, laminate floor and other flooring systems
- Helps to achieve great flooring design each time
- No special training or maintenance required
- No additional help required