A legend in the floor sanding business - the Lagler HUMMEL.
The first floor sanding machine in the world with an endless belt for continual sanding was developed by Lagler in the late 1960s.
Proven technology and indisputably the No. 1 system for finishing wooden floors.
- Single-phase motor 230 V/2.2 KW
- Circuit breaker for thermal overload protection
- Fuse protection 16 Amperes
- Sanding drum width 200mm
- Sanding drum speed approx. 2.500rpm
- Sanding belt dimensions 200x750mm
- Weight 78kgs