Intergrain Enviropro Endure 2 Pack Hardener - Part B
Intergrain Enviropro Endure 2 pack is designed for professional applicators, Endure 2 Pack is an extremely durable, clear water based polyurethane, ideal for high traffic areas. Available in Matt, Satin and Gloss, it is designed to maintain the natural colour of timber. Endure 2 Pack will not darken or yellow over time. Endure 2 Pack is low odour and meets the VOC requirements of the Green Building Council Australia (GBCA). Note: Part A must be mixed with Part B in a 9:1 ratio.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, free of wax, grease, dust and other contaminants. The presence of contaminants increases the possibility of rejection and delamination.
If uneven, the surface should be sanded with coarse sandpaper. All nail holes and cracks should be filled with Intergrain Woodblend Putty.
Fine sand the floor, finishing with 100 grit sandpaper, then with 150 mesh screenback and vacuum thoroughly with the commercial grade vacuum cleaner.
Methods: 10mm nap microfibre roller
1. Mix Endure 2 Pack Part A and Endure 2 Pack Part B at a ratio of 9 to 1 and shake for at least 2 minutes to ensure it is thoroughly combined. Strain product if required before use..
2. Lightly sand the sealer with a worn 180 mesh screen if needed. Apply 2 coats of Endure 2 Pack using a 10mm nap roller. To improve adhesion and minimise grain raise, screen between coats with a worn 150 grit screen or 180 grit screen.
3. Note: any contaminants that appear between coats will cause inconsistencies in the final film. It is recommended to seal doors, fireplaces and windows. To increase the wear resistance, apply up to 3 coats of Endure 2 Pack.
4. On porous timbers, up to 3 coats of Endure 2 Pack can be applied to maximise the uniformity of the finish.
Note: When applying this product a total of three Coats are required. 1 coat TimberSeal, then 2 coats Endure 2 Pack
Where to use:
- Areas: Parquetry, Timber floors, Stairs
- Substrates: All interior timber
- Locations: Interior