Intergrain Enviropro Endure High Build
IDesigned for professional applicators, Endure High Build is a unique, high film build single pack, water based polyurethane, that can be used on most hardwood timbers without the need for a sealer. Available in Satin and Gloss, it is designed to maintain the natural colour of timber. Endure High Build is non-yellowing, low odour and meets the VOC requirements of the Green Building Council Australia (GBCA). Available Sheens: Gloss & Satin
All surfaces must be clean, dry, free of wax, grease, dust and other contaminants. The presence of contaminants increases the possibility of rejection and delamination.
New timber floors: if uneven, the surface should be sanded with coarse sandpaper. All nail holes and cracks should be filled with Intergrain Woodblend putty. Fine sand the floor, finishing with 100 grit sandpaper, then with 150 mesh screenback and vacuum thoroughly with a commercial grade vacuum cleaner. Apply 1 coat of Enviropro Timberseal or Timberseal Ultra following the label instructions.
Previously coated timber: wash the floor with Enviropro Squeaky Clean as per the label instructions. To ensure adhesion, a test patch is recommended. Sand with 100 grit screen then vacuum thoroughly and tack clean with a damp rag.
Endure High Build is self-priming and therefore a high performance can be achieved without a sealer on most hardwood timbers. However, a 3 coat system is recommended on more porous timbers at a rate of 8-10m2/L.
Note: To enhance the colour of timber, Enviropro Timberseal is recommended as part of a 3 coat system.
Methods: 12mm nap microfibre roller
1. Shake the Endure 1 Pack for 1 minute or until any settled matting agent is reincorporated. Strain product.
2. Lightly sand the sealer with a worn 180 mesh screen if needed. Apply 2 coats of Endure 1 Pack using a 10mm nap roller. To improve adhesion and minimise grain raise, screen between coats with a worn 150 grit screen or 180 grit screen.
3. Note: any contaminants that appear between coats will cause inconsistencies in the final film. It is recommended to seal doors, fireplaces and windows. To increase the wear resistance, apply up to 3 coats of Endure 1 Pack.
4. On porous timbers, up to 3 coats of Endure 1 Pack can be applied to maximise the uniformity of the finish.
Note: When applying this product a total of three Coats are required. 1 coat TimberSeal, then 2 coats Endure 1 Pack
Where to use
- Areas: Parquetry, Timber floors, Stairs
- Substrates: All interior timber
- Locations: Interior
You may also be interested in