Mapei Ultraplan Eco 20kg
Mapei Ultraplan Eco is a ultra-fast hardening self-levelling smoothing compound with very low VOC content.
Applications: Interior levelling of new and existing substrates, as long as not subject to moisture, to make them suitable for receiving all types of flooring where high resistance to loads and traffic is required. Levelling existing floors provided they are solid, dry and clean. Ultraplan Eco is applied up to 10 mm thick per layer by trowel or pump. For the installation of wooden floors the minimum thickness must be 3 mm.
- Technical data: Pot life: 20-30 minutes.
- Application thickness: from 1 to 10 mm. Set to light foot traffic: approximately 3 hours.
- Waiting time before installation: 12 hours.
- Colour: pinkish grey.
- Application: trowel, squeegee, or pump.
- EMICODE: EC1 - extremely low emission level.
- Storage: 12 months.
- Consumption: 1.6 kg/m2 per mm of thickness.
- Packaging: 20 kg bags.