Lagler SUPER-HUMMEL, the high performance machine designed for the efficient finishing of large-scale areas in public buildings. Lagler's power pack stands out thanks to both capacity and quality. A 230V / 4kW single-phase AC motor ensures effective drive.
The 300mm wide specially formed sanding drum guarantees an aggressive way of working and high-quality finish. Drum pressure can be adjusted in three stages. Changing the sanding belt only takes a few seconds. Tensioning and automatic regulation of the belt are carried out via a low-maintenance belt tensioning fixture. Optimum dust extraction, a high safety and sturdy design are a matter of course. The machine ca be dismantled in no time into three parts for easy transport.
- Single-phase AC motor 230V / 4.2 kw
- Frequency 50 CPS (HZ) No voltage release Temperature switch as overload protection in motor
- Diameter of sanding drum 175.5mm
- Width of sanding drum 300mm
- Speed of sanding drum 2,400 rpm (1/min)
- Machine weight 109kg
- Sanding belt dimensions 300mm x 800mm